POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : scanned blobs : Re: scanned blobs Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scanned blobs
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 12 Apr 2004 12:46:44
Message: <407ac7f4$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:
> 3-light system used, probably incorrectly tho.

Not so bad. :-)
For some reason, the position for the back light that is given in
tutorials does not quite work in my scenes, it seems I'm not the only

lit areas that will let you see the shape of your spheres better.

Try to render your image with only one of the three lights (trying with
key, fill and back) and you'll see better what happens and which brings
what.

How many spheres do you have in this render ?

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)